This humbucker delivers from sweet warm tones to raw rock ‘n’ roll. The AH2-T has a fatter P.A.F. tone compare to the AH1-T and provides focused mid-tones with great harmonics. You will hear a slightly natural compression and sustain with a hotter push signal into the amp. Protect by a thin tape, the magnet wire is wound very close to the metallic slugs and metallic thread slugs of each bobbin, providing extra sensitivity and sustain compare to any other humbucker pickup. Comes with a 4-conductor shielded wire for multiple wiring options. Proudly made in Florida-BA, this pickup is hand built in our workshop and wax potted for squeal free operation.
- OUTPUT: Moderate/high
- DC RESISTANCE: 9K (neck) and 9.7K (bridge)
- MAGNET: ALNICO 5 bar
- RESONANCE PEAK: 2.68KHz (neck) and 2.55KHz (bridge)
- INDUCTANCE: 5.8 Henries (neck) and 6.75 Henries (bridge)
- HUM CANCELLING: Yes
- CABLE: 4-conductor shielded
- COVER: hand polished nickel-silver with stamped logo.
- BASE: shielded CEM1 with easy-connector system.
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Mounting screws, pickup height adjustment springs and wiring diagram.