Our most powerful ALNICO 5 humbucker, this pickup with genuine nickel-silver cover provides slamming output while retaining singing mid-highs. A truly hot-rodded humbucker, it pushes your amp harder for more sustain and harmonics. The low end is full, the midrange adds smooth crunch and the highs are clear but not crisp. Protect by a thin tape, the magnet wire is wound very close to the metallic slugs and metallic thread slugs of each bobbin, providing extra sensitivity and sustain compare to any other humbucker pickup. Comes with a 4-conductor shielded wire for multiple wiring options. Proudly made in Florida-BA, this pickup is hand built in our workshop and wax potted for squeal free operation.
- OUTPUT: High
- DC RESISTANCE: 14.3K (neck) and 16.4K (bridge)
- MAGNET: ALNICO 5 bar
- RESONANCE PEAK: 2.4KHz (neck) and 2.09KHz (bridge)
- INDUCTANCE: 7.6 Henries (neck) and 9.67 Henries (bridge)
- HUM CANCELLING: Yes
- CABLE: 4-conductor shielded
- COVER: hand polished nickel-silver with stamped logo.
- BASE: shielded CEM1 with easy-connector system.
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Mounting screws, pickup height adjustment springs and wiring diagram.