The sound has plenty of midrange chirp, crystal highs and tight bass. This single coil pickup features an overwound single-coil construction that produces Texas-blues tone. Staggered hand-beveled polepieces balance output across every string and add more focus and enhanced dynamics. The middle pickup is RWRP, reverse wind reverse polarity, for noise cancellation in the in-between 2 and 4 positions. Proudly made in Florida-BA, this pickup is hand built in our workshop and wax potted for squeal free operation.
- OUTPUT: Moderate
- DC RESISTANCE: 7,5 K (neck-middle-bridge)
- MAGNET: Staggered hand-beveled ALNICO 5 pole pieces
- RESONANCE PEAK: 3,9 KHz
- INDUCTANCE: 2,77 Henries (neck-middle-bridge)
- HUM CANCELLING: No
- CABLE: single conductor Santoprene®
- PLASTIC COVER: white, black.
- BASE: CEM1 with two 6/32” brass treads for lifetime guarantee.
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Mounting screws, pickup height adjustment tubing and wiring diagram.