The Cíclope 7-string combines a large ceramic magnet with custom winding specs in a DC35 cover size. The neck version has a great low end, the exact amount of mid presence and rich articulated harmonics. The bridge pickup offers a high output with raw distorted heavy sound while retaining clarity. Extra coil windings produce a fatter sound great for hard hitting, crunchy rhythms and searing lead tone. It works great for low tunings in all humbucker-equipped guitars. Protect by a thin tape, the magnet wire is wound very close to the metallic slugs of each bobbin, providing extra sensitivity and sustain compare to any other humbucker pickup. Comes with a 4-conductor shielded wire for multiple wiring options. Proudly made in Florida-BA, this pickup is hand built in our workshop, wax potted for squeal free operation and sealed in epoxy resin.
- OUTPUT: Moderate-High (neck) and High (bridge)
- DC RESISTANCE: 12K (neck) y 21,3K (bridge)
- MAGNET: CERAMIC bar
- RESONANCE PEAK: 2,17KHz (neck) y 1,7KHz (bridge)
- INDUCTANCE: 7,6 Henries (neck) y 12,3 Henries (bridge)
- HUM CANCELLING: Yes
- CABLE: 4-conductor shielded
- COVER: DC35 cover size
- BASE: epoxy sealed with easy-connector system.
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Mounting screws, pickup height adjustment rubber and manual instructions.