Flat poles ALNICO 2 pickup that provides sweet and warm tone with more natural string vibration for great sustain. Perfect for single-coil players who get their distortion from the amp rather than the pickup itself. For guitarists who prefer lighter strings, or play guitars with flatter fretboards, the flat alnico 2 polepiece magnets provide a nice even string balance. The middle pickup is RWRP, reverse wind reverse polarity, for noise cancellation in the in-between 2 and 4 positions. Proudly made in Florida-BA, this pickup is hand built in our workshop and wax potted for squeal free operation.
- OUTPUT: Moderate
- DC RESISTANCE: 6,6K (neck-middle) y 7,0K (bridge)
- MAGNET: Flat hand-beveled ALNICO 2 pole pieces
- RESONANCE PEAK: 4,0KHz (neck-middle) y 3,78KHz (bridge)
- INDUCTANCE: 2,7 Henries (neck-middle) y 3,14 Henries (bridge)
- HUM CANCELLING: No
- CABLE: single conductor Santoprene®
- PLASTIC COVER: white, black.
- BASE: CEM1 with two 6/32” brass treads for lifetime guarantee.
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Mounting screws, pickup height adjustment tubing and wiring diagram.