This modern humbucker delivers from sweet warm tones to raw rock ‘n’ roll with enhance highs due to its magnet type. The Expression has a fatter ceramic P.A.F tone compare to the P-Classic (DS30) and provides focused mid-tones with great harmonics that gives you more character and crunch. You will hear a more natural compression with a hotter push signal into the amp. Protect by a thin tape, the magnet wire is wound very close to the metallic slugs and metallic thread slugs of each bobbin, providing extra sensitivity and sustain compare to any other humbucker pickup. Comes with a 4-conductor shielded wire for multiple wiring options including coil-cut. Proudly made in Florida-BA, this pickup is hand built in our workshop and wax potted for squeal free operation.
- OUTPUT: Moderate/high
- DC RESISTANCE: 8,95K (neck) y 10K (bridge)
- MAGNET: CERAMIC bar
- RESONANCE PEAK: 2,41KHz (neck) y 2,47KHz (bridge)
- INDUCTANCE: 6,4 Henries (neck) y 6,5 Henries (bridge)
- HUM CANCELLING: Yes
- CABLE: 4-conductor shielded
- COLORS: black, cream and zebra.
- BASE: shielded CEM1 with easy-connector system.
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Mounting screws, pickup height adjustment springs and wiring diagram.