Humbucker pickup in a single coil size format designed to impart the warm, smooth tone of a P.A.F humbucker with an even and dynamic response. This pickup is a drop-in for any single coil pickup and comes with a ceramic magnet and a 4-conductor shielded wire for multiple wiring options (series, parallel, coil-cut). Its medium output and focused mids will really add definition to your guitar as only a P.A.F voicing pickup can do. Proudly made in Florida-BA, this pickup is hand built in our workshop and wax potted for squeal free operation.
- OUTPUT: Moderate
- DC RESISTANCE: 5,5K (neck-middle-bridge)
- MAGNET: CERAMIC bar
- RESONANCE PEAK: 4,0KHz (neck-middle-bridge)
- INDUCTANCE: 4,3 Henries (neck-middle-bridge)
- HUM CANCELLING: Yes
- CABLE: 4-conductor shielded
- COLORS: ivory and black.
- BASE: shielded CEM1 with two 6/32” brass treads for lifetime guarantee.
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Mounting screws, pickup height adjustment tubing and wiring diagram.