This model captures the classic tone with just the right amount of fullness, midrange and definition in the upper notes. The Alnico 5 polepieces and moderate windings bring out twangy, warmth and fullness to the instrument while maintaining clarity. Built with the right color and thickness of vulcanized fiber, the pickup comes with a vintage cover look and is a drop-in replacement for most American Standard Jazz Bass ® 5-string basses. Proudly made in Florida-BA, this pickup is hand built in our workshop and wax potted for squeal free operation.
- OUTPUT: Moderate
- DC RESISTANCE: 7,7K (neck) and 8,3K (bridge)
- MAGNET: hand-beveled ALNICO 5 pole pieces
- RESONANCE PEAK: 3,62KHz (coils in parallel)
- INDUCTANCE: 1,46 Henries (coils in parallel)
- HUM CANCELLING: No
- CABLE: Santoprene® single conductor
- PLASTIC COVER: vintage-black
- BASE: vulcanized fiber
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Mounting screws, pickup height adjustment rubber and manual instructions.