The Jazz Bass ® Hum Custom V Set 5-string offers a better middle-bass response than the traditional single-coil pickups while canceling noise. This model utilizes a linear humbucking design with two coils that sit next to each other and a 4-conductor cable for multiple connections under a vintage cover. It’s great for the modern bass player who looks for an innovative sound but maintaining the classic ALNICO 5 rod magnets. Built with the right color and thickness of vulcanized fiber, this set is a drop-in replacement for most American Standard Jazz Bass ® 5-string basses. Proudly made in Florida-BA, this set is hand built in our workshop and wax potted for squeal free operation.
- OUTPUT: Moderate
- DC RESISTANCE: 8.6K (neck) and 9K (bridge)
- MAGNET: hand-beveled ALNICO 5 pole pieces
- RESONANCE PEAK: 3.41KHz (coils in parallel)
- INDUCTANCE: 2.76 Henries (neck) and 2.82 Henries (bridge)
- HUM CANCELLING: Yes
- CABLE: 4-conductor shielded
- PLASTIC COVER: vintage-black
- BASE: vulcanized fiber
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Mounting screws, pickup height adjustment rubber and manual instructions.