Our Jazz Bass ® V Set captures the classic tone with just the right amount of fullness, midrange and definition in the upper notes. The Alnico 5 polepieces and moderate windings bring out the twangy, warmth and fullness of the instrument while maintaining clarity. Both neck and bridge pickups are wound RWRP, reverse wind reverse polarity, so that it will hum-cancel when used together. This set is a drop-in replacement for any American Standard Jazz Bass ® and comes with a modern look with a no poles cover. Proudly made in Florida-BA, this pickup is hand built in our workshop, wax potted for squeal free operation and sealed in epoxy resin.
- OUTPUT: Moderate
- DC RESISTANCE: 9,3K (neck) and 9,8K (bridge)
- MAGNET: ALNICO 5 pole pieces
- RESONANCE PEAK: 3,8KHz (coils in parallel)
- INDUCTANCE: 1,97 Henries (coils in parallel)
- CANCELACIÓN DE RUIDO: No
- CABLE: PVC single conductor
- PLASTIC COVER: black without holes and logo.
- BASE: epoxy resin sealed
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Mounting screws, pickup height adjustment rubber and manual instructions.