Overwound single-coil pickup that delivers lots of midrange with soft highs and aggressive attack. This Jazzmaster ® offers a fat, midrange sound with a nice, powerful low end. Chords will have an aggressive roar and solos an added fat tone. The neck model is wound RWRP, reverse wind reverse polarity, to offer hum-canceling when used in combination with the bridge pickup. Both neck-bridge pickups are compensated to give you an even out-put signal. Built with the right color and thickness of vulcanized fiber is a drop-in replacement for Fender ® American Standard Jazzmaster ® guitars. Proudly made in Florida-BA, this pickup is hand built in our workshop and wax potted for squeal free operation.
- OUTPUT: Moderate/high
- DC RESISTANCE: 11,7K (neck) and 14,3K (bridge)
- MAGNET: Hand-beveled ALNICO 5 polepieces
- RESONANCE PEAK: 3,4KHz (neck) and 2,8KHz (bridge)
- INDUCTANCE: 4,06 Henries (neck) and 6,03 Henries (bridge)
- HUM CANCELLING: No
- CABLE: single conductor Santoprene®
- PLASTIC COVER: aged-white and black.
- BASE: vulcanized fiber.
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Mounting screws, pickup height adjustment rubber and manual instructions.