This hot rod soapbar pickup produces more upper mid-range clarity and enforced high sound definition that makes it really cut through the mix. Two strong ceramic magnets and six individual Alnico 2 hand-beveled polepieces, offer great sensitivity to subtle string movements and makes this pickups our most powerful P-90 pickup. This pickup is a drop-in replacement for any standard Gibson ® P-90 sized soapbar. Both neck and bridge models are RWRP, reverse wind reverse polarity, to each other for noise cancellation in the in-between position. Proudly made in Florida-BA, this pickup is hand built in our workshop and wax potted for squeal free operation.
- OUTPUT: Moderate/high
- DC RESISTANCE: 12,4K (neck) and 14K (bridge)
- MAGNETS: six hand-beveled ALNICO 2 pole pieces + two CERAMIC BARS
- RESONANCE PEAK: 2,38KHz (neck) and 2,23KHz (bridge)
- INDUCTANCE: 5,2 Henries (neck) y 6,45 Henries (bridge)
- HUM CANCELLING: No
- CABLE: 2 conductor shielded
- PLASTIC COVER: cream and black.
- BASE: shielded CEM1
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: mounting screws, pickup height adjustment rubber and wiring diagram.