Soapbar P-90 with a more clear and sparkly tone than the P-90 II. The short, wide bobbins combine with our unique multi-ALNICO design of six individual Alnico 2 hand-beveled polepieces and two Alnico 5 bars all together in the same pickup, provide powerful twangy midrange tone and output. This pickup is a drop-in replacement for any standard Gibson ® P-90 sized soapbar. Both neck and bridge models are RWRP, reverse wind reverse polarity, to each other for noise cancellation in the in-between position. Proudly made in Florida-BA, this pickup is hand built in our workshop and wax potted for squeal free operation.
- OUTPUT: Moderate/high
- DC RESISTANCE: 12,9K (neck) and 14K (bridge)
- MAGNETS: six hand-beveled ALNICO 2 pole pieces + two ALNICO 5 BARS
- RESONANCE PEAK: 2,3KHz (neck) and 2,15KHz (bridge)
- INDUCTANCE: 5,62 Henries (neck) y 6,92 Henries (bridge)
- HUM CANCELLING: No
- CABLE: 2 conductor shielded
- PLASTIC COVER: cream and black.
- BASE: shielded CEM1
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: mounting screws, pickup height adjustment rubber and wiring diagram.