Versatile P.A.F ‘57 humbucker with moderate output and sweet tone that is smooth and full of sustain. Compared to the AH1, this model has a rounder sound with a spongier bass response. Perfect for players who get their distortion from the amp rather than the pickup. Protect by a thin tape, the magnet wire is wound very close to the metallic slugs and metallic thread slugs of each bobbin, providing extra sensitivity and sustain compare to any other humbucker pickup. Comes with a 4-conductor shielded wire for multiple wiring options including coil-cut, which offers a single coil clear tone. Proudly made in Florida-BA, this pickup is hand built in our workshop and wax potted for squeal free operation.
- OUTPUT: Moderate
- DC RESISTANCE: 8,4K (neck) and 8,6K (bridge)
- MAGNET: ALNICO 2 bar
- RESONANCE PEAK: 2,96KHz (neck) and 2,89KHz (bridge)
- INDUCTANCE: 4,65 Henries (neck) y 4,87 Henries (bridge)
- HUM CANCELLING: Yes
- CABLE: 4-conductor shielded
- COLORS: black, cream and zebra.
- BASE: shielded CEM1 with easy-connector system.
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Mounting screws, pickup height adjustment springs and wiring diagram.