The SB4-H is a passive 4-string soapbar pickup with great presence, beautiful audio compression and organic feel. Drop tunings are not a problem for this pickup, since it has great low-end articulation and clear highs. The model is equipped with powerful ceramic blades suitable for all type of string spacing. If you’re switching from an active to passive setup, this drops-in to any EMG 35 sized pickup slot. Proudly made in Florida-BA, this pickup is hand built in our workshop and wax potted for squeal free operation and sealed in epoxy resin.
- OUTPUT: Moderate/high
- DC RESISTANCE: Parallel 3.66K (neck) and 3.92K (bridge)
- MAGNET: Ceramic blades
- RESONANCE PEAK: 3.2KHz (neck) and 3KHz (bridge)
- INDUCTANCE: 2 Henries (neck) and 2.14 Henries (bridge)
- HUM CANCELLING: Yes
- CABLE: 4-conductor shielded
- COVER: DC35 size with logo
- BASE: epoxy sealed
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Mounting screws, pickup height adjustment rubber and user guide.