Clear sound and high-end bite without the characteristic “twang” of vintage single-coil pickups for Stratocaster ®. The sharply focused magnetic field provide by two ceramic bars, imparts greater attack and punch. This pickup can be combined with any other single-coil model (ALNICO or ceramic) and matches great in terms of output with standard humbuckers. The middle pickup is RWRP, reverse wind reverse polarity, for noise cancellation in the in-between 2 and 4 positions. Proudly made in Florida-BA, this pickup is hand built in our workshop and wax potted for squeal free operation.
- OUTPUT: Moderate / High
- DC RESISTANCE: 5.43K (neck-middle) y 6.44K (bridge)
- MAGNET: 2 CERAMIC bars
- RESONANCE PEAK: 3.6KHz (neck-middle) and 3,08KHz (bridge)
- INDUCTANCE: 3.85 Henries (neck-middle) y 5.17 Henries (bridge)
- HUM CANCELLING: No
- CABLE: single conductor Santoprene®
- PLASTIC COVER: white, black.
- BASE: CEM1 with two 6/32” brass treads for lifetime guarantee.
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Mounting screws, pickup height adjustment springs and wiring diagram.