Noiseless Stratocaster ® pickup with more midrange response and great sustain. Its dual resonance design for better definition and harmonics makes this model great for the player who looks for a sweetness tone, but does not want a high output pickup. It has a coil that actually injects negative hum into the pickup circuit, making the model noiseless. The middle pickup is RWRP, reverse wind reverse polarity, for noise cancellation in the in-between 2 and 4 positions. This pickup is a drop-in for any single coil pickup and comes with a 2-conductor shielded wire. Proudly made in Florida-BA, this pickup is hand built in our workshop and wax potted for squeal free operation.
- OUTPUT: Moderate
- DC RESISTANCE: 19K (neck, middle and bridge)
- MAGNET: hand-beveled ALNICO V polepieces
- RESONANCE PEAK: 3,47KHz (neck, middle and bridge)
- INDUCTANCE: 3,64 Henries (neck, middle and bridge)
- HUM CANCELLING: Yes
- CABLE: 2-conductor shielded
- PLASTIC COVER: white and black.
- BASE: shielded CEM1 with two 6/32” brass treads for lifetime guarantee.
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Mounting screws, pickup height adjustment tubing and wiring diagram.