Telecaster ® rhythm pickup with alnico 5 rod magnets that delivers the traditional warm and open sound of the 50’s. This single-coil model is tapped-wound for two levels of output and different tone responses that can be easily switched by a push-pull, push-push or on-on mini switch: the tapped output is a traditional sound with a smooth and warm lower-mids, while the full output of the pickup provides extra output and more focused low-end. When used in combination with the bridge pickup, you will get that famous “hollow” Tele ® sound. Proudly made in Florida-BA, this pickup is hand built in our workshop and wax potted for squeal free operation.
- OUTPUT: Moderate
- DC RESISTANCE: 9,35K (tapped) y 12,3K (full)
- MAGNETS: flat hand-beveled ALNICO 5 polepieces
- RESONANCE PEAK: 3,32KHz (tapped) y 2,84K (full)
- INDUCTANCE: 2,62 Henries (tapped) y 4,32 Henries (full)
- HUM CANCELLING: No
- CABLE: 2-conductor shielded
- COVER: chrome plated brass cover and gold brass cover.
- BASE: fiberglass with 6/32” treads and through-hole screws for both types of Telecaster ® pickguards.
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: 2 types of mounting screws, pickup height adjustment tubing and wiring diagram.