It’s our industry-leading A Style saddle in its most flexible form. Untethered from a traditional bridge plate, the Solo’s modular design allows you to achieve virtually any string spacing and scale length imaginable. Dialing in the perfect setup is easy with the A Style’s intuitive height, intonation, and side-to-side adjustments. And if that’s not enough flexibility, choose between through-body and through-bridge string mounting on each unit. Build anything from a straight-ahead four string bass to a 10 string multi-scale behemoth!
- Bridges are sold individually
- A Style saddle has height, intonation and side-to-side string spacing adjustment
- Grooves cut into the base plate prevent the saddles from wiggling side to side
- Bridges can be placed on the body to achieve string to string spacings as narrow as .655″
- Available in stainless, black and gold finishes