Looking to switch up the tone of your Telecaster®? We’ve got you covered. Regardless of your guitar’s mount style, we let you choose between vintage, compensated style saddles or 6 individual stainless steel saddles.
- Laser cut stainless steel bridge is non-magnetic for more transparent tone in the bridge pickup position.
- String thru holes in the back plate of the bridge means it can be strung through the body or through the bridge.
- Compensated saddle bridge is automatically compatible with the Parsons/Green, DoubleShot, Hipshot String Bender or behind the bridge tremolos. 6 Saddle bridge can be made for compatibility with these systems by selecting “Bender Ready”.
- 4 hole option retrofits vintage Telecaster* mounting pattern utilizing 4 mounting holes.
- 3 hole option retrofits modern Telecaster* mounting pattern utilizing 3 mounting holes.
- Stainless steel mounting screws included.