Sure Claw has been designed for guitarists who use a tremolo system with sustain block. It helps maintain the correct spring tension. The tension can be adjusted without removing the back cover plate.
- The Schaller spring tensioner is mounted horizontally and is easy to install (requires only two screws);
- Its worm gearing means that adjustment is child’s play;
- Simultaneous, parallel adjustment of the spring claw;
- Closed tremolo spring cover allows problem-free readjustment using an Allen key;
- The Schaller Sure Claw has three cavities for the tremolo springs, which means you can use up to three springs when you need to.
Wonderfully simple, and simply wonderful! Give it a try.
Included are an Allen wrench and a centre punch for punch-marking the cover plate.